One in five Australians will be suffer from a mental health problem in the coming twelve months. To help raise awareness, next week is Mental Health Week, where key speakers will be sheding light on Austalian mental health. But what exactly does that mean? And why is there such a stigma behind mental health? To discuss all this Angus Randall was joined by Tracey Davis from the Mental Health Coalition of South Australia and artist Kylie Harrison who is performing next week.
- RT @glenncsavage: My thoughts on #Gonski and the Education Council meeting last Friday. On @breakfast1015 @EduMelb #auspol https://t.co/WdY… 4 hours ago
- Live in the studio representatives from @PlanAustralia & @HagarAustralia informing us about human trafficking and Days for Girls brekkie 5 hours ago
- Very soon @jennielenman will be chatting with @Penmonicus about #ozasiafestival and what gigs to check out this week 5 hours ago
- Coming up this hour on Breakfast, @RhysCrawley talks intelligence agencies reviews and @glenncsavage tells us about the future of Gonski 6 hours ago
- Only 5 minutes till @breakfast1015 begins. Tune in to start your week right 6 hours ago