One in five Australians will be suffer from a mental health problem in the coming twelve months. To help raise awareness, next week is Mental Health Week, where key speakers will be sheding light on Austalian mental health. But what exactly does that mean? And why is there such a stigma behind mental health? To discuss all this Angus Randall was joined by Tracey Davis from the Mental Health Coalition of South Australia and artist Kylie Harrison who is performing next week.
- Dusty will also be performing two Chris Cornell covers! 4 hours ago
- Dusty Lee is in the studio to talk about his upcoming performance at Loud Love celebrating the music of Chris Cornell. Listen now! 4 hours ago
- Need more budget? We hear from @choiceaustralia about the budget and how to find a good find in the end of financial year sales! 5 hours ago
- If you want to read more about the budget, visit the official link here: statebudget.sa.gov.au. #StateBudget #SouthAustralia 5 hours ago
- It's time to talk budget. @RobManwaring joins us to dissect the #StateBudget for 2017/18 and it will affect South Australians. Listen Now. 5 hours ago