One in five Australians will be suffer from a mental health problem in the coming twelve months. To help raise awareness, next week is Mental Health Week, where key speakers will be sheding light on Austalian mental health. But what exactly does that mean? And why is there such a stigma behind mental health? To discuss all this Angus Randall was joined by Tracey Davis from the Mental Health Coalition of South Australia and artist Kylie Harrison who is performing next week.
- Check out today's interviews at the @radioadelaide website, like John Bruni's discussion on the #londonattack - bit.ly/2nez8iA 13 hours ago
- Tune in as @Naomi_keyte joins us live in the studio to chat with @jennielenman and play a track or two! 14 hours ago
- Tune in for #Science! with @jennielenman and Rohan - discussing the important questions, like why does rain smell? https://t.co/S6wSXMU2UG 14 hours ago
- Live now on @radioadelaide, @beneltham from @newmatilda on the latest in Federal Politics - bit.ly/1kVvsJW 14 hours ago
- Coming up, @jennielenman chats with Victoria Whitington from @UniversitySA about diversity in #BeautyAndTheBeast and #sesamestreet 15 hours ago