One in five Australians will be suffer from a mental health problem in the coming twelve months. To help raise awareness, next week is Mental Health Week, where key speakers will be sheding light on Austalian mental health. But what exactly does that mean? And why is there such a stigma behind mental health? To discuss all this Angus Randall was joined by Tracey Davis from the Mental Health Coalition of South Australia and artist Kylie Harrison who is performing next week.
- “This happens a lot more frequently than people are aware of” - says Martha Augustinos speaking about discrimination bit.ly/2gWe4uv 2 days ago
- At 8:40 @jennielenman will be chatting with members of Port Adelaide choir Born on Monday about a free workshop this weekend @CityofPAE 2 days ago
- On now: recap of @TammyMLC talking to @thewireradio on successful Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration (Gender Identity) Amendment Bill 2 days ago
- Coming up @ 8:10 @jennielenman speaks with Dr Paul Willis about how polar bears could be finding themselves in hot water in the future 2 days ago
- There are plans to subsidise @gautam_adani coalmine but what does that mean for us? @jennielenman talks to @beneltham @newmatilda @ 7.45 2 days ago