One in five Australians will be suffer from a mental health problem in the coming twelve months. To help raise awareness, next week is Mental Health Week, where key speakers will be sheding light on Austalian mental health. But what exactly does that mean? And why is there such a stigma behind mental health? To discuss all this Angus Randall was joined by Tracey Davis from the Mental Health Coalition of South Australia and artist Kylie Harrison who is performing next week.
- "I tried to drum, and I got strongly worded letters from my neighbour" - The New Yorks talk how they got into music 18 hours ago
- In just a moment, local #rock band The New Yorks will join Jennie in studio to talk their inspirations and play a few songs 19 hours ago
- Tune in now to hear Conservation SA's call for a national emergency in Australia due to climate change "We need to treat this as a disaster" 19 hours ago
- "If people don't have enough water, they can sit there and quietly wilt and die, that's the danger" - Tune in to hear the dangers of heat 19 hours ago
- "People need to recognise 'I personally am at risk'... they too can succumb" - We hear from an expert on the dangers of rising tempereatures 19 hours ago