One in five Australians will be suffer from a mental health problem in the coming twelve months. To help raise awareness, next week is Mental Health Week, where key speakers will be sheding light on Austalian mental health. But what exactly does that mean? And why is there such a stigma behind mental health? To discuss all this Angus Randall was joined by Tracey Davis from the Mental Health Coalition of South Australia and artist Kylie Harrison who is performing next week.
- That's all for today, thanks for tuning in! You can listen back to any of today's stories here. goo.gl/ENYmXn 20 hours ago
- We're with Brendan Shoebridge, director of #thebentleyeffect, discussing how he brought a heroic fight against gas mining to the big screen 20 hours ago
- "We are writing a suicide note to the future of our planet when we keep producing more and more sources of #carbon" goo.gl/zAVIrf 20 hours ago
- Listen back to our chat with @AmyHetherington about the latest edition of @thebigissue here! goo.gl/1fpDMl https://t.co/gcPO40riRW 20 hours ago
- Fracking in SA has been a hot topic recently. We're with Craig Wilkins from @ConservationSA talking about the campaign against fracking 20 hours ago