It’s been a big year for all walks of sport. We’ve had the Olympics, the Rugby World Cup, the Kurt Tippet saga and the trials and tribulations of Bernard Tomic. Obviously that sentence didn’t do the sporting year that was 2012 any justice, but Richard Evans did when he discussed the year with Angus Randall.
- Adventurer of the year, Michael Smith, joins us to talk about his solo adventure and new film, "Voyage of the Southern Sun" 🚁🛶 1 hour ago
- Steven Marshall joins us in studio now to share his thoughts on the recent state budget! 2 hours ago
- We have a very exciting interview with infamous author, John Marsden, coming up! Be sure to tune in now! 📚 radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/ 2 hours ago
- Bevan Jones joins us now to talk all things sports 🏈🏌️♀️🚴🏅 2 hours ago
- We are now joined by our Kiwi correspondent to see what's happening across the Tasman 🇳🇿 Tune in! 3 hours ago