It’s been a big year for all walks of sport. We’ve had the Olympics, the Rugby World Cup, the Kurt Tippet saga and the trials and tribulations of Bernard Tomic. Obviously that sentence didn’t do the sporting year that was 2012 any justice, but Richard Evans did when he discussed the year with Angus Randall.
- How to make you love for tourism sustainable, thanks @UN! Freya Higgins-Desbiolles from @UniversitySA shares some ways on how we're helping. 13 minutes ago
- A solution to big questions can be found with little answers. We speak to @chygovera on how mushrooms can be the key to fighting famine! 23 minutes ago
- You'd think we're keen Ornithologists cause the Crows are on the top of our minds again! Sports guru @BevanoJones tells us more. 38 minutes ago
- The unknown truth behind PTSD. We're joined soon by @simongillardLS providing an insight to PTSD through his new book 'Life Sentence'. 48 minutes ago
- Who knew side effects of puberty were... patriotism? Join us with @pearl__little at @95bFM on the ANZAC standoff involving a 12 yr old boy. 1 hour ago