It’s been a big year for all walks of sport. We’ve had the Olympics, the Rugby World Cup, the Kurt Tippet saga and the trials and tribulations of Bernard Tomic. Obviously that sentence didn’t do the sporting year that was 2012 any justice, but Richard Evans did when he discussed the year with Angus Randall.
- Coming up, we'll find out what happened #OnThisDay in history with our producer Riley 12 minutes ago
- Good morning, today we're talking about the #londonattack, the gay panic defense, #BeautyAndTheBeast and more, tune in #breakfast1015 15 minutes ago
- Check out today's interviews at the @radioadelaide website, like John Bruni's discussion on the #londonattack - bit.ly/2nez8iA 21 hours ago
- Tune in as @Naomi_keyte joins us live in the studio to chat with @jennielenman and play a track or two! 22 hours ago
- Tune in for #Science! with @jennielenman and Rohan - discussing the important questions, like why does rain smell? https://t.co/S6wSXMU2UG 22 hours ago