It’s been a big year for all walks of sport. We’ve had the Olympics, the Rugby World Cup, the Kurt Tippet saga and the trials and tribulations of Bernard Tomic. Obviously that sentence didn’t do the sporting year that was 2012 any justice, but Richard Evans did when he discussed the year with Angus Randall.
- Coming up @ 8:10 @jennielenman speaks with Dr Paul Willis about how polar bears could be finding themselves in hot water in the future 33 minutes ago
- There are plans to subsidise @gautam_adani coalmine but what does that mean for us? @jennielenman talks to @beneltham @newmatilda @ 7.45 58 minutes ago
- Coming up @ 7.35 @jennielenman speaks to @boblingard86 co-author of an article with @DrSRiddle about student's education results 1 hour ago
- A family was denied entry to a hotel because they're aboriginal. @jennielenman talks with Martha Augustinos about discrimination @7.15 1 hour ago
- 36 years ago today we lost an influential talent. To find out who @jennielenman speaks with @samatalks coming up @6.35 2 hours ago