It’s been a big year for all walks of sport. We’ve had the Olympics, the Rugby World Cup, the Kurt Tippet saga and the trials and tribulations of Bernard Tomic. Obviously that sentence didn’t do the sporting year that was 2012 any justice, but Richard Evans did when he discussed the year with Angus Randall.
- Magicians Jace Wonders and Scott Stunz joined us live in the studio this morning, hear the whole interview here: wp.me/p3qrJ1-TcF 11 hours ago
- Up shortly, Jennie and Ian will be chatting with our movie guy @the_Blake_List about new movies #passengers and #xXx 12 hours ago
- In a moment, we'll have a chat with @tomgodfreynews from @choiceaustralia about financial loans traps and how to avoid them 12 hours ago
- @ 7:10 we'll be chatting with @deemadigan the uproar surrounding an #AustraliaDay billboard and the amazing campaign to reinstate it 13 hours ago
- Up now, Jennie and Ian will be chatting with Rob Popplestone live from the @tourdownunder #bupachallenge 13 hours ago