To find out what exactly a Pakeha is, and whether he was even saying it correctly; and what about that giant squid? Angus Randall spoke to our New Zealand Correspondent, Lucas Jensen Carey.
- Live - @AnyaAnastasiaa joins us with a live performance - we'll stream it live for you on Facebook as well facebook.com/BreakfastonRad… 11 hours ago
- Listen back to this morning's interviews on our website- go to the Breakfast tab and you can find the whole program! radioadelaide.org.au 11 hours ago
- Assoc. Prof @Fossilcrox is in to discuss puberty, chocolate, and the Zika virus - not in the same story thankfully!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- Researcher Mike Young from @UniofAdelaide has proposed a ‘climate sharing system’ that could help solve the power c… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Xenophon has made some promises on behalf of his state party SA Best - to discuss all the news in state politics,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago