The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- On live, local musician Paula Standing is performing some of her most heartfelt songs and explaining the meanings behind them. 2 hours ago
- Coming up, local musician Paula Standing joins @loupascale live in studio performing a song or two and discussing her upcoming album! 2 hours ago
- Want your latest Christmas Music hit? Our Music guru @Penmonicus is live and has it covered, on @radioadelaide 2 hours ago
- Coming up, @radioadelaide Music guru @Penmonicus is live in studio discussing the latest in Music, specifically Christmas Music! 3 hours ago
- On live, @indaily Business editor Leanne Nicholson discusses the amount of money SA shoppers are expected to spend over Christmas and more! 3 hours ago