The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- American comedian @EddieIfft is back in Australia at the fringe this year! Tune in to here all about his latest show with our @kvitkabecker. 18 hours ago
- We have LIVE Author Craig Silvey and Director Rachel Perkins at @JasperJonesFilm in the studio for the new film adaption of 'Jasper Jones'! 18 hours ago
- Ready to be supplied some juicy tunes? LIVE we are listening to songs from @angelaskujins, @Oscarkeysung and @HTMLflowers! 18 hours ago
- Are you a BBQ King? Tell us your take on 'In Vitro Meats' as we are joined with Clive Phillips to venture more into the topic! 19 hours ago
- Tune in soon to hear what political intrigue is happening with the New Zealand Opposition Party and the Maori Party with @95bFM! 19 hours ago