The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- after 8.30 comedian rob hunter will tickle @angusrandall 's funny bone @Adelaidecomedy @radioadelaide 13 hours ago
- soon all the latest in science @angusrandall talks to Rohan neagle from @radioadelaide 's SubAtomic 13 hours ago
- now @angusrandall talks to SA EDB member Goran Roos about WA bidding for Subs contract #saparli 13 hours ago
- shortly @angusrandall talks to SA EDB member Goran Roos about WA bidding for Subs contract #saparli 13 hours ago
- up soon @angusrandall looks at SA state politics with @RobManwaring 14 hours ago