The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- On live, the brains behind Bazinga Burlesque are live in studio with @loupascale discussing their show and more, on @radioadelaide! 7 hours ago
- On live, Music guru @Penmonicus is live in the studio discussing the very latest in new Music, from WAAX to Jess Ribeiro, on @radioadelaide! 7 hours ago
- On live, @Bension1 from @indaily discussing everything from food trucks to a potential change to alcohol sales in SA, on @radioadelaide 7 hours ago
- Coming up after the news, @Bension1 from @indaily is live in studio discussing Adelaide's food truck dilemma and more, on @radioadelaide! 8 hours ago
- On live, Nicole Batch from the @RedCrossAU is discussing the International Tracing Service and more, on @radioadelaide 8 hours ago