The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- Morning, coming up we talk biodiversity with Dr McDowell, the impact Aldi will have on consumers and Scott Cook will join us in the studio. 1 day ago
- The Various Nefarious is in our studio right now getting prepped to play some tunes. There's a double bass! 2 days ago
- Experimenting with human embryos? Sounds like something out of a sci-fi/dystopian film. @Fossilcrox is discussing now 2 days ago
- .@beneltham from @newmatilda will be joining @loupascale to discuss all things Federal Politicals right now! 2 days ago
- Coming up in 10 minutes, @HughdeKretser will be speaking to @loupascale about the High Court decision on Offshore Detention 2 days ago