The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- Check out today's interviews at the @radioadelaide website, like John Bruni's discussion on the #londonattack - bit.ly/2nez8iA 11 hours ago
- Tune in as @Naomi_keyte joins us live in the studio to chat with @jennielenman and play a track or two! 12 hours ago
- Tune in for #Science! with @jennielenman and Rohan - discussing the important questions, like why does rain smell? https://t.co/S6wSXMU2UG 12 hours ago
- Live now on @radioadelaide, @beneltham from @newmatilda on the latest in Federal Politics - bit.ly/1kVvsJW 13 hours ago
- Coming up, @jennielenman chats with Victoria Whitington from @UniversitySA about diversity in #BeautyAndTheBeast and #sesamestreet 13 hours ago