The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- “This happens a lot more frequently than people are aware of” - says Martha Augustinos speaking about discrimination bit.ly/2gWe4uv 1 day ago
- At 8:40 @jennielenman will be chatting with members of Port Adelaide choir Born on Monday about a free workshop this weekend @CityofPAE 1 day ago
- On now: recap of @TammyMLC talking to @thewireradio on successful Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration (Gender Identity) Amendment Bill 1 day ago
- Coming up @ 8:10 @jennielenman speaks with Dr Paul Willis about how polar bears could be finding themselves in hot water in the future 1 day ago
- There are plans to subsidise @gautam_adani coalmine but what does that mean for us? @jennielenman talks to @beneltham @newmatilda @ 7.45 1 day ago