The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- The number of students with an intellectual or learning disability has tripled in the last decade, and with... fb.me/52E9TmWVm 2 days ago
- On next, @PhiTheodoros in studio to chat about @LWBAustralia's #StoryShax - you can vote for it in @YourFutureSA's #FundMyCommunity project 2 days ago
- On now, @UniversitySA researches have identified causes of craniofacial defects which may provide clues for treatments #research #science 2 days ago
- Up next: product recalls aren't always in the media spotlight, so how frequently do they occur? Find out with @choiceaustralia 2 days ago
- RT @PhiTheodoros: Keen to talk about #StoryShax by @LWBAustralia and #FundMyCommunity tomorrow morning on @Breakfast1015 @RadioAdelaide htt… 2 days ago