The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- We're live with Brian Winspear who served in the number 2 Squadron of the RAF when Darwin was bombed by the Japanese Empire in 1942. 11 hours ago
- Over 600 Australians lost their lives along the Kokoda trail. @GlennAzar_Coach spoke with @Morgan_Burley about the trail's significance. 12 hours ago
- Since #WW1 PTSD has been common amongst veterans. Deputy CEO of @SoldierOnAust Karlie Brand joined @Morgan_Burley to discuss this and more. 12 hours ago
- Coming up our @service_voices team Helen Myer and Fiona White will be speaking on the 75th anniversary of the sinking of HMAS #AnzacDay 12 hours ago
- It's 6.30 and @Morgan_Burley is live! Today on the show we remember those who fought and continue to fight for us. Lest we forget #ANZACDay 13 hours ago