The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- Coming up after 8am, we speak to @sarahinthesen8 about the closure of the Manus Island Detention Centre. 3 days ago
- Keen to know why your voice drops talking to 'the ladies'? @Fossilcrox explains this and Neanderthal diets in 10 mins - tune into 101.5FM! 4 days ago
- Coming up soon, we speak with Dr Joanna Hartnett from @Sydney_Uni about St John's Wort and the effect it is having in treating depression! 4 days ago
- Coming up at 7:15am; @loupascale speaks with Prof. Tracey Wade from @ANGInitiative about the link between anorexia and genetics. 4 days ago
- John Flanagan is playing some live music in studio shortly! 1 week ago