The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- Are we doing enough to safeguard our food supply and production in a changing climate?... fb.me/3NEWDrwxp 45 minutes ago
- Sarah Gousse joined us for some fun this morning - catch her show tomorrow night... fb.me/1IUHQnOoa 46 minutes ago
- Speaking with David Bradbury about his new doco-drama on the Vietnam War, The Crater, just after this track 2 hours ago
- What will climate change do to Australia's food supply and our food production? Find out shortly @unimelb @PICCCnews 2 hours ago
- Apparently we need to house a new Canberra every YEAR in Australia. At least it's not actually another Canberra @TheAusInstitute 2 hours ago