The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- The Big Issue's annual 'Fiction Edition' has landed! We'll take a sneak peak at this celebration of Australian fictional writing at 7:45am 1 hour ago
- That's all we have time for on #Brekkie this morning! You can listen back to all our podcasts radio.adelaide.edu.au/program/breakf…. 23 hours ago
- RT @Naomi_keyte: Heading into @radioadelaide to have a chat about and a play some songs off the new album #melaleuca 23 hours ago
- Local singer songwriter @Naomi_keyte is live in studio to play some sweet tunes and have a chat! 23 hours ago
- RT @davidebailey: Thanks @breakfast1015 for having me on your show talking about #VR and mind manipulation. radio.adelaide.edu.au/can-we-be-mani… 23 hours ago