The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- We're live! Join Ian Newton this morning as we discuss the SA power black out and the backpacker tax via goo.gl/mzGmN4 8 hours ago
- That's all we have time for! Thanks for joining us on @radioadelaide this morning. Check out all our stories here: goo.gl/7jKOuz 2 days ago
- Keen for the footy finals? We're catching up with sport correspondent @robertcoyne17 for his take on the latest sports news! 2 days ago
- Wonder if internet access makes you more informed? We're speaking with @ElinorRennie from Swinburne University for a professional opinion! 2 days ago
- We're talking to @SA_SES for some information and advice about the coming storms. Be sure to tune in if you're in an affected area! 2 days ago