The Royal Flying Doctor service and the McGrath Foundation have joined forces in supplying a Breast Care Nurse for rural and remote areas of South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Based in Broken Hill, this is the first Flying Breast Care Nurse in rural and remote areas of Australia. To tell us more about the Royal Flying Doctors Breast Care Nurse, the secretary of Flight Nurses, Judy Whitehead, spoke to Jess Wingard, and Jess asked her if the service will be able to provide rural women the support that city women receive.
- Listen in to the @pierce_brothers talking about their lives and their latest EP The Records Were Ours ow.ly/KqZn30bX8Rq 19 minutes ago
- Tune in to hear smooth vocals and energetic beats from @pierce_brothers they're live in studio radioadelaide.org.au/audio-player/ #localmusic #adelaide 2 hours ago
- Production with heart: #oddysea tells the story of Crab and Turtle for children with special needs. Find out more: youtube.com/watch?v=3tbVQd… 3 hours ago
- In 10 minutes, Breakfast will talk to @tony_r_wood about a new Grattan Institute report, urging more action on Australia's energy crisis. 3 hours ago
- It's new music time. This week @angelaskujins is talking about @darcyebaylis @tyronee420 and @EmileeSouth. Listen in to their hot tracks. 3 hours ago